Withdrawals and Dismissals:
- One full calendar month notice is necessary for withdrawal of the student. For mid-session withdrawal fee will have to be paid for whole year.
- Transfer certificate can be obtained on payment of Rs. 100/- The transfer certificate will be withheld if all the dues are not cleared. It will be given only to the students who have completed atleast one whole academic session in the school.
- A child may be expelled from the school for misconduct and habitual absence.
- A child failing in the same class for two years in continuation must be withdrawn from the school.
- If the fee is not paid within a month of due date the name of the student will be struck off the rolls. Re-admission will be allowed only if all the dues are cleared and the formalities for re-admission are fulfilled to the satisfaction of the Principal.